Across both the Construction and Utilities sectors the Environment we live and operate in is affected by the work we carry out. Lynwood Civil Engineering Ltd is committed to minimising our effect upon the environment and creating more sustainable practises within our industry. We aim not only to use our waste effectively but to try and prevent the creation of waste in the first instance, by implementing a culture of environmental awareness and sustainability at all levels of the business and to ensure we do this; we have recently become accredited to UKAS ISO14001. Our Accreditation Certificate is at the bottom of this page.
- Reducing Site Waste through offsite manufacture and project design
- Using local Labour and Suppliers so to reduce our emissions and effects upon the environment
- We have Site Waste Management Plans (SWMP’s) in place on projects so that waste is sorted and removed efficiently.
- We use recognised Waste Management Contractors to remove and recycle of our waste
- We work closely with our clients to ensure our working practices and operations are completed as efficiently as possible.
- Whole life cost analysis for effective value management and improved efficiency for both our business operations and for our clients.